- Students: Co-Educational
- Years: Year 11-Year 12
- Founded: 2010
- Current Enrolments: 80
Mrs Sandra Langford
BA Dip Ed M.Ed (Admin) MACE MACEL
Steering Committee Chairman:
Mr John Hibberd
1000 Old Windsor Road
Glenwood NSW 2768
(02) 8008 1300
(02) 8814 6986
TechWest Sydney, established in 2010, is a Registered Training Organisation which provides vocational training to students wishing to follow a trade pathway in conjunction with their Higher School Certificate study. Techwest Sydney Our courses are designed to meet the needs of industry and include a work readiness component.
Courses in which students are currently enrolled include:
- Certificate II Business
- Certificate II Information Technology
- Certificate II in Construction
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start)
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician.
TechWest Sydney will also provide training to the general community and industry in the above courses plus:
- Certificate III in Frontline Management
- Certificate III in Occupational Health and Safety.
Courses being developed for delivery in 2011 by TechWest Sydney include Aged Care Nursing, Child Care, Hairdressing, Beauty, Hospitality and Training & Assessment. TechWest Sydney considers pastoral care as a significant factor in the provision of vocational education, and prides itself on the links it has with industry in the provision of trade training.