About Us

Anglican Schools Corporation was established in 1947 by the Synod of the Anglican Diocese of Sydney as a separate incorporated body. The Corporation commenced operations by assuming ownership and control of five existing schools. Today, the Corporation consists of 19 schools which, in total, cater for the educational and pastoral needs of over 10,000 students

In seeking to provide quality and affordable education to local communities, an important aspect of the Corporation's activities is to communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ, encouraging students to consider a Christian worldview.

Contact us today for more information.